At Ramada İstanbul Grand Bazaar, Mehmet Ali Yıldıran ve Ortakları İşletmesi, we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use, disclose and share your personal information.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about Ramada İstanbul Grand Bazaar’s and Urban Style Hotels’ (Ramada İstanbul Grand Bazaar, Orientbank Hotel Istanbul and Orient Occident Hotel) practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that may be provided through access to or use of our websites or hotel services and related products or that may otherwise be collected by us. By staying at our hotel and using related products and services, or by visiting our website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information (as defined below) in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
This Privacy Statement also explains how you can contact us if you have a question about, want to make a change to or delete any personal information that Ramada İstanbul Grand Bazaar may be holding about you. We strongly recommend that you take the time to read this Privacy Statement and retain it for future reference.
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means information about an identifiable or identified individual.
What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information collected includes but not limited to some of the following:
- Guest Contact Information (such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, hobbies and preferences for a period of 4 years)
- CCTV Recordings (CCTV Recordings in public areas including floors lobby and restaurant are recorded for 30 days only for security purposes and being watched by the security staff)
- Proof of Identity (Signature, copy of passport and passport number or date of birth for 4 years)
- Financial and billing information (Credit card number, expiration date and credit history)
- Social Media Accounts (We collect social media account information to provide more secure wi-fi services and logging services)
How We Use Your Personal Information
In order for us to provide high-quality and fast service to our guests, we use your personal information to:
Guest Contact information
Book and confirm your hotel reservations;
Provide you with personalized interactive communication;
Provide you with timely and reliable services;
Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services;
Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
Bill you for our products and services;
Collect outstanding debts;
Share your information with Urban Style Hotels for the purpose of notifying you in special days and promotions
Contact you through Whatsapp and related apps and softwares with regard to assist you with your accomodation
Request your feedback through Tripadvisor and other channels to improve our services
Provide a secure environment within the building
Proof of identity
Comply with Identity Disclosure Law
Financial and billing information
Bill you and provide you a faster service in your future stays
Complete your bookings through softwares we are using
Social Media Accounts
Inspect any illegal use of internet and comply with Turkish Internet Regulations
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others.
Situations in which we may share your information to others include:
- When we have received your consent to do so,
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law, a court order or subpoena
- In the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of Ramada İstanbul Grand Bazaaror of any of the business or assets or shares of Ramada İstanbul Grand Bazaaror a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
Knowledge and Consent
We collect personal information about you only when you voluntarily provide it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
Under Turkish data privacy regulations, we are obliged to keep your information for five years. You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us at email@example.com. We will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
Use or Disclosure for Marketing Purposes
If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use (but will not disclose) your personal information to promote and market additional goods, services and special offers from us, our affiliates and/or our business, including by means of direct marketing. If you have provided your consent for us to do so, we may also disclose your personal information (including name, mailing address and e-mail address) to these affiliates and/or third party business associates so that they can send you promotional materials directly.
You can choose not to allow us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes by indicating your preference on by contacting us as outlined below (see “Contacting Us”).
Our customers should be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of “cookies”. The information collected in such ways is not personal information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. In addition, we employ generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
Links to Third Party Sites
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. The Privacy Statement posted at any time or from time to time via this website shall be deemed to be the Privacy Statement then in effect.
Correcting or Updating Your Information
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us of any changes to this information. You may contact us in any one of the following ways to request access to or correction or update of your personal information:
As we collect your personnel information, you have the right to:
- a) Learn whether or not your personal data have been processed;
- b) Request information as to processing if your data have been processed;
- c) Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with the purpose;
- d) Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data have been transferred;
- e) Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- f) Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7 of Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698;
- g) Request notification of the operations made as per indents (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- h) Object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- i) Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data by applying to the data controller.
In the event that you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or if you have reason to believe that we may have failed to adhere to this Privacy Statement, you may contact our sales team manager at +90 212 528 09 73 or you could send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org